MISSGUIDED AT DISNEY'S BEACH CLUB RESORT | LUCYANDLYDIA

24 comments



Last week we were lucky enough to go back to our favourite place, Walt Disney World! For the first couple of days of our magical trip, we stayed at the beautiful Disney's Beach Club Resort. This hotel is absolutely beautiful, I love the beach themed, sea inspired colour palette of this picturesque hotel. This hotel has a New England style to it, and it created the perfect backdrop for these photos! The Disney's Beach Club Resort is situated around Crescent Lake, overlooking the Epcot resort area, making this hotel super central to Walt Disney World and the all the parks. It's one of the prettiest, picturesque hotels that I have stayed in, so I knew we had to shoot some outfit posts here!




I decided to stick with the same colour palette of the hotel and wear an outfit that is cool and casual. These Missguided pieces created the perfect 'Beach Club' casual outfit. As it was quite chilly in Orlando as we visited in January, I decided to wear this Missguided Long Sleeve Turtle Neck Cropped White Jumper. I decided to pick up these Missguided Extreme Rip Bleached Blue Mom Jeans as I have always loved this style of jeans but never thought I would be able to pull it off! I think these jeans fitted the 'Beach Club' theme perfectly! These jeans are a much lighter wash than I normally wear, but I love the high waisted 'Mom' style and the distressed look of them. I would never normally wear jeans with such extreme thigh revealing rips in, but I saw a photo of my fave Perrie Edwards wearing ripped jeans like these and she looked amazing in them, so I wanted to try this look!



It was such a sunny morning so of course I had to wear some sunglasses. So many of you guys have been asking me on Twitter and Instagram about these sunglasses so I had to talk about them! These Missguided Half Frame White Sunglasses are my new favourite! I love the white half frames and the gold detailing on the sides of the frames. Round sunglasses are my absolute favourite, and these glasses matched my white jumper perfectly! I finished off my outfit with Lucy's Converse White All Star Hi Trainers which kept my look casual, but you could even dress up this look by wearing some really cute scrappy heels! I will link everything featured!
























DISNEY'S BEACH CLUB RESORT :
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

24 comments

  1. I adore this outfit and you look absolutely stunning Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you girls!❤️Writing you a letter and buying some presents for being amazing! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photo's are so gorgeous, I am so jealous I love Disney World! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg who gave you permission to be so gorgeous ;) you looks soooooo pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing Lydia- I especially LOVE the jeans :) lovely post xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. These photos look just so beautiful. Definitely need to know what camera you use!
    Lucy xoxo
    http://lucyannblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look INCREDIBLE! I love this outfit x
    Trudy | TrudyJohanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was so beautiful! I loved these pictures so much, thanks for giving me some new outfit inspiration ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the outfit! and the lightning in this pictures is beautiful! :) xx

    https://fromsixteentotwentythree.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. U are soooo pretty and happy all the time. I hope to be as cheerful as you are in the near future. Your videos give me so much inspiration.I certainly couldnt pull off those jeans but they look amazing on you. ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are stunning! and I am definitely off to buy those jeans ;)

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy :))) Do you know how Missguided size works please? I also want the jeans but I don't know what size to get :')

      Delete
  13. I need to go to Florida!! Looks amazing

    http://www.withjulez.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pants are to die for. They look amazing, especially on you. You're absolutly beautiful!! I <3 you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look stunning, Lydia! Love the outfit :)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is gorgeous! Also I love your hair style! My co-workers from top-essays-uk love to read your blog and get some interesting and fresh fashion ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is honestly outfit goals!!x

    chapter-fifty-nine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those jeans are actually just amazing and they suit you so much! I really want to get myself a pair now!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Literally so in love with this outfit <3 I've been thinking about getting those jeans, do you recommend going up or down compared to Topshop Jeans? xxxx Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your look! the sunnies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this outfit, I want your hair, its the shade i tried to go for.
    http://blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. An apparel retail company that sells women's clothing and swimware, mainly via online and printed catalogs. They offer a variety of clothing styles including professional, casual, active, sleepware, and dressware. I have purchased several items from here over the past few years with their shopping app, but haven't been thrilled with the quality of their clothes or service. If you want to easy shop then install this shopping app in your mobile: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/the-iconic-fashion-shopping/id686483021?mt=8

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig