FEELING LIKE CINDERELLA | LUCYANDLYDIA

16 comments

Wearing this beautiful dress definitely made me feel like a modern Cinderella! You may recognise this  dress from our recent Prom 'Get Ready With Us' video, and because we were both featuring such beautiful dresses, we really wanted to feature them on our blog for you guys to see a closer detail! I chose this dress on ASOS because it reminded me of a princess dress; the perfect dress for prom. It's also the current prom 'style' with the big netted midi skirt and I also really loved the attention to detail on this dress, with the Bardot lace bodice and the cutest little bow!

The pastel blue shade of this dress is stunning, giving it a bit of Cinderella magic! This dress is part of the ASOS Salon collection and I finished off my outfit with my Silver Metallic Block Heel Strap Sandals! This dress would be perfect for prom season or even for a wedding, as the wedding guest or even as bridesmaid dresses! I felt like a princess going to the ball, swirling around in this dress, so you will too!

I AM WEARING :


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

16 comments

  1. Love your videos and your blog! I wish i had a friendship that is like yours and gabby's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the colour blue in you Lydia! It really makes your eyes pop :)

    M + K
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lace detail on the dress! Your make up also looks gorgeous on you Lydia!

    Rebecca - RebeccaClaire'sBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy you look so beautiful!! That dress looks perfect on you and I absolutely love your hair and make up xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look forward to reading your blog posts, you look gorgeous in that dress and the photography as always is amazing :)
    Love, Tilly
    onceuponatilly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so beautiful and I love your make up. You really do look like Cinderella. x

    https://jadeambersblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful dress! And the location looks amazing. Any chance you (or somebody else that knows) can tell me where the photos were taken? x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty :) that dress is gorgeous!


    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress it is so beautiful, and definitely Cinderella like! Your photography is gorgeous too :) xx

    Leah Talks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this dress so much, you look really pretty :) x

    http://alisharebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this so much! Would you like to check out my blood ? Elainekenny.blogspot.com thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look like princesses my lovelies! x

    meganpedicini.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so beautiful! love your blog so much x
    justareject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this dress!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful! You look so amazing! <3

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look beautiful!

    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig